Peach Orchard Aluminum Free Deodorant
What makes Fancy Free different?
Our Fancy Friends have put it to the aluminum free deodorant test. The results are in. It it lasts all day. You don't have to carry it around to reapply during the day...unless you want to. Our formula does NOT include baking soda, a widely used ingredient that irritates underarm skin. The other ingredients we have eliminated include aluminum, parabens, phthlates or other known carcinogens.
Use it on your underarms, your feet, or any other crease on your body.
The bad effects of aluminum used in antiperspirant
Do you have a film on your underarms? Have you ever had boils? The aluminum in antiperspirant block the pores in your underarms to prevent perspiration. That also prevents waste from leaving your body. As a result, body odor smells increasingly worse over time. Antiperspirant can leave a nasty film on the skin. The blocked pores can cause boils, prominent body odor and other undesirable effects. Most importantly, aluminum has also been directly linked to deadly chronic diseases. Natural deodorant is certainly the healthiest option for you and your family.
Ingredients in Fancy Free Solid Aluminum Free Deodorant:
- Magnesium Hydroxide (MgOH): The active ingredient in milk of magnesia that fights body odor
- Bentonite Clay: Fights body odor and detoxes lymph nodes in the underarm area
- Arrowroot Powder: Absorbs moisture
- Shea Butter: Sooths irritated skin
- Beeswax: Fights body odor causing bacteria and holds everything together
- Coconut Oil: Fights body odor causing bacteria
- Fragrance Oil: Provides pleasant smell
Try Fancy Free Solid Aluminum Free Deodorant in different scents
- Original Scent: Juicy orange blended with vanilla bean and sugar.
- Fancy Fresh: A classic and loved essence of baby powder.
- For Men: A masculine blend of cedarwood and sandalwood with rich musk.
- Lavender: Endless fields of classic French lavender in bloom on a spring day.
- Unscented: No fragrance added.
Think natural deodorant doesn't work for you?
Your body may need time to adjust. You should probably try an underarm detox. Your body will thank you for committing to healthier options for deodorant. Are you also committed to healthy eating and drinking plenty of water? You know what they say, trash in, trash out. Your diet effects your body odor as well.